Monthly Deal - 25% Off
Discount will show when items are added to cart.
30 Day Emergency Food Supply
- Includes a Removable Nested Tray
- Tote Designed to Interlock with Multiple Units
- Easily Transportable
- Tastes Great & Easy to Prepare
- Designed to Last 25 Years (Based on proper storage conditions. Recommended to --store between 55°F and 70°F in a cool and dry place.)
- 1-Sturdy 14 Gallon Tote
- 1-Removable Utility Tray
- 1-30 Day Meal Planner w/ Prep Instructions
- 1-Cheese Sauce Package
- 1-Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Package
- 2-Elbow Macaroni Packages
- 2-Banana Chips Packages
- 2-Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative Packages
- 4-Hearty Vegetable Chicken Flavored Soup Packages
- 5-Cheesy Broccoli Rice Packages
- 6-Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Packages
- 6-Creamy Potato Soup Packages
- 6-Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice Packages
Be prepared for the next emergency situation life throws at you with a 30-Day Lifeline First Aid Emergency Food Supply Tote.
Tote includes 307 servings to be portioned out for breakfast, lunch and dinner for one person for 30 days. Daily meals provide approximately 1840 calories (55,242 calorie intake for 30-day supply) and need approx. 8 cups of water to rehydrate. Each meal is easily made by adding water and fully cooks within minutes.
Each tote measures 25.125” (L) x 18.13” (W) x 9.9” (H), weighs 29.78 lbs. when full, and is designed to interlock for secure stacking. Tote contains 35 food packages, a removable nested tray to easily keep extra emergency essentials, and a detailed 30-day meal planner with single-serving prep instructions.
Emergency food supply requires approximately 240.06 cups of water or just over 15 gallons to rehydrate all meals.
No reviews have been written for this product.Write your own review
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.