Monthly Deal - 25% Off
Discount will show when items are added to cart.
Trail Light Dayhiker - 57 Piece
- Trail Light Dayhiker is designed for the outdoors. Ultralight weight bag makes it perfect for backpacking and it is versatile enough for everyday use.
- Premium Components: Ultralight fabric bag and extensive, high quality wound care make this a back country safety first aid kit.
- Wound Care Ointments: Triple Antibiotic, Hydrocortisone, Iodine, Alcohol Prep Pads, Sting Relief Pads, Antiseptic Wipe
- Bandage Material: Sterile Gauze Pads; multiple sizes and Assorted Bandages: small, large, knuckle and wound closure strips
- Tools/Instruments: Mini Forceps, Adhesive Tape, Cotton Tipped Applicators, Vinyl Gloves, First Aid Instructions
- (1) Carry Bag
- (10) 3/4” X 3” Bandage
- (5) 3/8” X 1 1/2” Bandage
- (2) Knuckle Bandage
- (10) Wound Closure Strip
- (2) 2” X 2” Sterile Gauze Pad
- (2) 3” X 3” Sterile Gauze Pad
- (2) 3” X 4” Non-Adherent Dressing
- (1) 1/2” Adhesive Tape Roll
- (1) 2” X 3” Moleskin
- (3) Cotton Tipped Applicator
- (1) Tweezers
- (2) Vinyl Gloves
- (1) First Aid Guide
- (3) Alcohol Prep Pad
- (2) Iodine Prep Pad
- (3) Sting Relief Pad
- (3) Antiseptic Towelette
- (1) Hydrocortisone Cream
- (2) Triple Antibiotic Ointment
The 4060 Trail Light Dayhiker First Aid Kit contains 57 components of first aid supplies designed for the backcountry. It features a light weight fabric bag, wound care ointments, variety of sterile gauze pads and bandages, plus tools and a variety of instruments to provide a well-equipped personal backcountry first aid kit. Be prepared and take a Trail Light Dayhiker on your next backcountry trip.
- Manufacturer: Lifeline
- Brand: Lifeline
- Item Weight: 0.17 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4.3 x 1.3 inches
- Item Model Number: 4060
- Pieces: 57
- UPC: 845174000537
No reviews have been written for this product.Write your own review
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.